Painting and Decorating in Felixstowe
We here at Homestead PDS have a set of Principles that we have for every job, no matter how big or small.
- We will obtain a clear understanding of the customers requirements in respect of the nature of the work to be carried out, grade and finish of materials to be employed, budget and timescales.
- This understanding, together with agreement to the terms of trading, will be confirmed with the customer prior to commencing work.
- Materials of the highest grade commensurate with the customer requirements and will be purchased from suppliers of known provenance.
- Where stocks of materials are held, they will be rotated on a 'first in first out basis' wherever practical.
- Only Qualified and experienced staff will be used; whether directly employed or sub-contracted.
- Appropriate supervision will be provided where apprentice or sub-contract labour is utilised.
- Training on techniques, equipment and materials will be provided to all stall, as required. Records of such training and qualifications will be maintained.
- Appropriate equipment and working practices will be employed at all times
- A Risk Assessment will be conducted and documented prior to commencement of any assignment. Particular attention will be paid to potential hazards arising from the layout and construction of the building, terrain of the site, access and approaches. Security of equipment and materials left at the site overnight will be taken into account.
- Progress on all on-going work will be monitored regularly and any issues arising will be brought to the attention of the customer without delay.
- Itemised invoices will be issues, detailing any variation from estimates/quotation.
- A Customer satisfaction survey will be conducted on a completion of the work. The results of feedback from customer will be summarised for consideration at the management meeting.
- Records of business transactions, including sales and purchase invoices, risk assessments, customer satisfaction analyses will be retained for not less than seven (7) years.
- An independent internal quality audit of records will be undertaken at least once annually and the outcomes reported to the management meeting.
- Homestead PDS will strive to identify opportunities for improvement in cost bases, productivity, working practices and service delivery. Such opportunities will be recorded for considerations at the management meeting.
- Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Peterborough, Cambridge